Hypnosis is an altered level of consciousness that places you in a state of highly focused awareness and complete physical and mental relaxation. Change is introduced to the subconscious mind through the bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking. Hypnotherapy has been proven time and again to be most invaluable in selective behavioral modification to achieve the desired goals and objectives, where will power alone cannot create permanent change.
Hypnosis has been used successfully to address countless issues such as:
- Improved concentration and memory improvement
- Motivation and self confidence
- Public speaking and stuttering
- Sexual dysfunction
- Tension headaches and much more
Some sensations you might experience are:
- Parts of your body may feel light as if floating
- Feel heavy as though sinking down into the chair
- You may feel tingling or warm sensations
- Lose awareness of the position of all or parts of your body
Each person experiences their own unique sensations.